2.5 - 4 years old
My child can swim 3 ft. with eyes in comfortably
My Child can back Float
- Independent backfloating and roll over breathing.
- Introduction to Streamline Glide.
- Swim 6 feet for Super Waterbugs, 10 feet for Level 3 with roll-overs to rest.
- Elementary backstroke arms.
- Elementary backstroke kicks and full stroke.
- Backstroke kicks with board.
- Introduction to Breaststroke kick
- Introduction to Dolphin kick.
- Introduction to big arms only when student can take a breath independently.
- Safety procedures.
- Jump in, come back to side
- Can jump in, come up on back